THE VAUGHN CENTER
The Vaughn Center provides programs for elite athletes who seek to enhance their performance on and off the field through the mastery of mind, body, and spirit. The Center offers retreats, workshops, and private coaching for professional athletes and those transitioning into new career paths or retirement. These programs unravel the mysteries of the conscious mind and make it easy for athletes to slip into “the zone” and become a Cosmic Athlete. The Center has worked with elite performers in the NFL, MLB, NHL, as well as major NCAA sports programs.
A PARTNER WITH A STAKE IN YOUR GAME
Mastering the mind, body, and spirit is a challenging undertaking. Having a partner who is as invested as you are in the process will enhance your ability to find yourself slipping effortlessly into the zone. The Vaughn Center’s programs are designed to give you access to Damian’s insights and perspectives so that you can get into your Warrior State—whether you are still under contract or defining your life after sports. While many people regard the state of their mind as an unalterable condition, modern cognitive sciences have demonstrated that through proper training and discipline, we can radically enhance the quality of our attention, emotional intelligence, creativity, and intuitive intelligence. The development of these and other mental capabilities offers an advantage for increasing our resilience, health, vitality, effectiveness, and well-being. Based upon both ancient and modern techniques to develop the mind, the Vaughn Center guides you into a practice in meditation, concentration, visualization, dynamic relaxation, and goal-setting.
The program offers small group experiences, phone and email support, plus confidential, one-on-one sessions with Damian designed to give you the tools and techniques to:
• Achieve near-perfect clarity of mind
• Access a hyper-awareness that gives rise to extra-sensory inter-relatedness
• Harness full control over your emotions
• Awaken dormant potential for creative and intuitive forces
• Quiet the noise so you are unaffected by the opinions of others
• Thrive on the energy triggered by adversity
• Discover the role sports plays in the higher purpose of your life
• Cultivate the ability to slip into the zone
• Embody a new kind of leadership on and off the field
• Live the life you intend